S&W 629PC Revolver 44MAG 2-5/8" 6SHOT
- Model: 629
- Product Code: 170135
- Frame Size: Large (N-Frame)
- Caliber: .44 Magnum®
- Capacity: 6 Rounds
- Action: Single/Double Action
- Barrel Length: 2-5/8”
- Front Sight: Dovetailed Red Ramp
- Rear Sight: Adjustable White Outline
- Overall Length: 7-5/8”
- Weight: 39.6 oz.
- Grip: Wood
- Frame Material: Stainless Steel
- Cylinder Material: Stainless Steel
- Finish: Glassbead
- UPC Code: 022188701357
- Other Features: - Chrome Flashed Custom Tear Drop Hammer
- Chrome Flashed Trigger with Stop
- Dovetailed Red Ramp Front Sight
- Adjustable White Outlined Rear Sight
- Performance Center Action with Ball Detent Lock-Up
* Manufacturer: Smith & Wesson
* Model: 629PC
* Action: Revolver
* Type: Double Action
* Size: Large
* Caliber: 44 Mag
* Barrel Length: 2.625
* Frame/Material: Stainless
* Finish/Color: Stainless
* Grips/Stock: Wood
* Capacity: 6Rd
* Includes Fired Casing: Fired Case
* Sights: Adjustable Sights
* Manufacturer Part #: 170135
UPC Code: 022188701357
Smith & Wesson is a globally recognized manufacturer of quality firearms for enthusiasts, hunters, gun collectors and Military & Police professionals. S&W offers a full line of pistol and revolver handguns, tactical rifles, handcuffs and firearms-related products and accessories.
S&W is the largest manufacturer of handguns in the United States. The corporate headquarters is in Springfield, Massachusetts. S&W pistols and revolvers have become standard issue to police and armed forces throughout the world. They are also used by sport shooters and have been featured in numerous Hollywood movies, notably Clint Eastwood's Dirty Harry. Smith & Wesson has been known for the many types of ammunition it has introduced over the years, and many cartridges are named after S&W.
Not simply a products manufacturer or installation and integration company, Smith & Wesson Security Solutions offers complete physical security: award winning products, exceptional engineering talent, experienced project and construction management, and service that is second to none.
Almost every major law enforcement and military agency in the world has used Smith & Wesson products, and to this day, most police departments in the United States depend on our firearms and accessories.
We've been a partner to law enforcement since the late 1800s, developing crime-fighting tools that set the standard for the field.